Country-by-country reporting (CbCR) Tool
Our software solution TPGenie is a user-friendly tool for generating your BEPS Action 13 Country-by-Country reporting in the XML format according to specifications of the OECD and affiliated countries. It is a proven* solution for converting Excel to CbCR XML and comes with many features to sanitize the data and perform risk analysis to reduce the risk on additional audits by tax authorities.
You can easily upload your Table 1, Table 2 and Table 3 data into the tool by uploading an Excel file. The tool has a useful overview section which provides information on issues and warnings related to the uploaded data.
The tool performs sanity checks on the data and with one click of a button it is compiled into the correct XML format according to the specifications of the OECD and your reporting country (countries).
Our tool could be used by:
- Multinational groups;
- Law firms;
- Tax advisors;
- Accounting companies.
With this tool we have taken significant work off the hands of those with a CbCR obligation. Please contact us for more information on the various options available and about how it could help you to create your Country-by-Country report.
CBCR TOOL KEY FEATURES
- Import your Country-by-Country reporting information simply by uploading an Excel file. The system automatically creates the appropriate CbCR XML;
- The tool has an indispensable and intelligent overview section in which you are able to fix issues related to the uploaded country data. In this manner you can secure the quality and integrity of the data before being sent to the tax authorities.
- Corrections could easily be made before generating a valid XML file which can be delivered to the tax authorities;
- Visualisation of Table 3 tagging: Table 3 additional information can easily be tagged to certain Table 1 and Table 2 fields (jurisdiction, financial fields, entity info) using an Excel-like note system;
- Risk analysis by automatic calculation and visualisation of tax ratios. Different key performance indicators (KPI) and graphs show you which jurisdictions need extra attention or clarification in Table 3. Comparison of multiple FYs;
- Automatic currency conversion: upload local amounts and automatically convert to the reporting entity’s functional currency.
- Export your Table 1, 2, 3 data to Excel for further analysis;
- Generation of OECD compliant- and country-specific XML formats. Many countries have implemented slight deviations in the XML format. The tool manages these deviations so you don’t have to worry about the format;
- Automatic delivery of the CbCR XML to the Dutch tax authorities (more info in Dutch).
WHY USING TPGENIE?
The CbCR tool is part of TPGenie, which is a OECD compliant Transfer Pricing solution. Below you find the key features of TPGenie:
- Create & Manage fully compliant documentation including CbCR;
- Having all your data centrally available in the cloud. In case of an audit you will have all necessary data available within one click of a button;
- TPGenie was built in order to reduce the time you spend locally on documentation preparation and to make it easier for you to meet the OECD compliance obligation;
- Powerful document management and workflow;
- No extensive knowledge of Country-by-Country reporting required and no need for expensive external consultants anymore. Once set up, you can manage your CbCR yourself. Therefore reducing the costs significantly;
- Easy incorporation of your existing documentation & data;
- Risk Management and -control;
- Extensive help functionality, intuitive and easy to maintain;
- Outstanding support from our experienced transfer pricing & tech experts;
- TPGenie is a highly secured cloud hosted SaaS solution. Easy to incorporate in your IT architecture with options for using Single Sign ON (SSO) using SAML 2.0 or two factor authentication.
Intra Pricing Solutions
Your guide in the world of Transfer Pricing
1015 BL, Amsterdam