Transfer Pricing documentation software for Local entities or small advisory companies
- 3 users
- 1 environment
- Free MF & LF templates
- Easy 4 step creation of Local file
Create & Manage Transfer Pricing documentation. Be compliant in a few clicks!
TPGenie Basic is an easy to use web-based transfer pricing documentation solution for local entities or small advisory companies. This genius solution helps you to efficiently create and update compliant transfer pricing documentation, including Local File, Master File and all necessary appendixes.
Transfer pricing documentation software for local entities or small advisory companies
- Creation of Local File in just 3 easy steps – fully OECD and Country specific compliant transfer pricing documentation.
- Free Master file templates, Local file templates and country references included.
- Free transfer pricing benchmarking databases included, to establish at arm’s length remuneration on tangible and intangible intra-group transactions, services and financing.
- Transfer Pricing Guide and Transfer Pricing Calendar included.
- Intuitive and easy to use – no extensive knowledge of transfer pricing required.
- Extensive help functionality and outstanding support from our experienced TP experts.
- Easy integration of your existing TP documentation and economic analysis.
- TPGenie Basic is a highly secured cloud-hosted SaaS solution with options for using Single Sign ON (SSO) and two-factor authentication.
TPGenie Basic takes the complicated process of performing an economic analysis off your hands. It provides high quality benchmarking studies in few easy steps. It simplifies transfer pricing analyses, including profit and transaction-based analyses. The results can be directly included in your Local File. All underlying comparable companies or agreements were thoroughly checked by our experts, so you do not have to perform this labour-intensive exercise.
This module takes the complicated process of performing an economic analysis off your hands: it provides high quality benchmarking studies in few easy steps. It simplifies transfer pricing analyses, including profit and transaction-based analyses.
Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) Tool
CbCR Tool creates BEPS Action 13 Country-by-Country reporting in the XML format according to specifications of the OECD and affiliated countries. Additional Ratio analysis can be done to identify risks that need extra attention or clarification in Table 3.
Intercompany Agreements database
This database is a system to manage your intercompany agreements. The module provides numerous of functionalities and is deeply integrated into the core of the tool.
Currency Conversion Module
This module provides an ability to change financials uploaded in a local amount to transaction amount and vice versa as well as visualise the amounts in a currency of choice for a better comparison of the data.
Intra Pricing Solutions
Your guide in the world of Transfer Pricing
1015 BL, Amsterdam