transfer pricing documentation software for local entities or tax advisory companies
Transfer Pricing documentation software for Local entities or small advisory companies
- 3 users
- 1 environment
- Free MF & LF templates
- Easy 4 step creation of Local file
Create & Manage Transfer Pricing documentation. Be compliant in a few clicks!
TPGenie Basic is an easy to use web-based transfer pricing documentation solution for local entities or small advisory companies. This genius solution helps you to efficiently create and update compliant transfer pricing documentation, including Local File, Master File and all necessary appendixes.
Transfer pricing documentation software for local entities or small advisory companies
- Creation of Local File in just 4 easy steps – fully OECD and Country specific compliant transfer pricing documentation.
- Free Master file templates, Local file templates and country references included (read more info on the local file template in our blog!)
- Free transfer pricing benchmarking databases included, to establish at arm’s length remuneration on tangible and intangible intra-group transactions, services and financing.
- Transfer Pricing Guide and Transfer Pricing Calendar included.
- Intuitive and easy to use – no extensive knowledge of transfer pricing required.
- Extensive help functionality and outstanding support from our experienced TP experts.
- Easy integration of your existing TP documentation and economic analysis.
- Pixel perfect document formatting.
Benchmarking databases included
TPGenie Basic takes the complicated process of performing an economic analysis off your hands. It provides high quality benchmarking studies in few easy steps. It simplifies transfer pricing analyses, including profit and transaction-based analyses. The results can be directly included in your Local File. All underlying comparable companies or agreements were thoroughly checked by our experts, so you do not have to perform this labour-intensive exercise.
Here you can find more information on our benchmarking databases
The Benchmarking Database takes the complicated process of performing an economic analysis off your hands: it provides high quality benchmarking studies in few easy steps. It simplifies transfer pricing analyses, including profit and transaction-based analyses.
Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) Tool
CbCR Tool creates BEPS Action 13 Country-by-Country reporting in the XML format according to specifications of the OECD and affiliated countries. Additional Ratio analysis can be done to identify risks that need extra attention or clarification in Table 3.
Intercompany Agreements database
Intercompany agreement management repository that provides numerous of functionalities for managing your intercompany agreements. Easily show all missing agreements and map potential available agreements automatically.
Legal Entity Management
The Legal Entity Management Module is an easy to use cloud solution that enables you to manage your legal entity governance and compliance and implements Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria in TPGenie.
Intra Pricing Solutions
Your guide in the world of Transfer Pricing
1015 BL, Amsterdam