for Local entities or Tax advisory companies
- 3 users
- 1 environment
- Free MF & LF templates
- Easy 4 step creation of Local file
- Benchmarking database
Create & Manage Transfer Pricing documentation. Be compliant in a few clicks!
for Transfer Pricing Services Providers
- 10 users
- Unlimited entities and countries
- Client management dashboard
- Free country references
- TP Calendar and notifications
Work together with your TP team to create and manage Transfer Pricing documentation for your clients.
The Benchmarking Database takes the complicated process of performing an economic analysis off your hands: it provides high quality benchmarking studies in few easy steps. It simplifies transfer pricing analyses, including profit and transaction-based analyses.
Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR) Tool
CbCR Tool creates BEPS Action 13 Country-by-Country reporting in the XML format according to specifications of the OECD and affiliated countries. Additional Ratio analysis can be done to identify risks that need extra attention or clarification in Table 3.
Intercompany Agreements database
Intercompany agreement management repository that provides numerous of functionalities for managing your intercompany agreements. Easily show all missing agreements and map potential available agreements automatically.
Legal Entity Management
The Legal Entity Management Module is an easy to use cloud solution that enables you to manage your legal entity governance and compliance and implements Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria in TPGenie.
TPGenie helps you to efficiently create, update and manage your transfer pricing documentation, including Master file, Local files, Intercompany Agreements, Benchmarks and Country-by-Country Reporting. TPGenie also assists you with TP planning, risk management and control. TPGenie is BEPS Action 13 compliant.
Intra Pricing Solutions is an independent and specialist provider of transfer pricing related software solutions, with the headquarters in Amsterdam. Our company was established in 2009 and for more than a decade has been a leading provider of transfer pricing software to multinationals and advisory companies.
Why using TPGenie?
You are certainly aware that transfer pricing has become one of the most important if not the most important tax issue for multinational organisations. No matter how transparent the practices of a group are, the increased focus by all governments on transfer pricing increases scrutiny and possible audits. It is therefore crucial for all MNE’s to ensure that they have proper transfer pricing documentation (local file, master file and Country-by-Country Reporting, CbCR) in place.
For many it is a struggle to compile TP documentation because of the complexity and the scale of the documentation. In general, many employees and legal entities across the world are involved in the process, while locally transfer pricing is unfortunately often viewed as a lesser priority. On a practical level we have seen organisations struggle by suffering from the uncontrollable process of Word-files being sent back and forth and excerpts from TP documentation manually being copy-pasted and shared via e-mail, which results in a high risk of non-compliance and not having all documents centrally in place in case of an audit.
TPGenie solves all these issues
We created a tp doc solution to limit the time being spent on documentation preparation, making it easier for you to meet the compliance obligation. It is a user-friendly tool that will guide you through all the steps to finalise the transfer pricing documentation.
Our software solution TPGenie helps you in 6 easy steps to finalise your Local Files, Master File and BEPS Action 13 compliant Country by Country reporting (CbCR). The files will be automatically generated including all the necessary attachments: your intercompany legal agreements (SLAs) and your economic analysis benchmarks.
The tool efficiently creates and updates OECD compliant transfer pricing documentation for the legal entities in your group and assists you with transfer pricing planning, risk management and control.
TPGenie is also capable to generate the standardised electronic format for the exchange of Country-by-Country reports between jurisdictions for swift and efficient implementation of the BEPS measures.
TPGenie in a nutshell
- Create & Manage fully compliant TP documentation;
- Having all your TP reports (local files, master files, Country-by-Country reporting (CbCR), legal agreements and economic analysis benchmarks) for all your legal entities centrally available.
- When tax authorities request your transfer pricing documents, you will have all necessary data available within one click of a button;
- TPGenie was built in order to reduce the time you spend locally on documentation preparation and to make it easier for you to meet the OECD compliance obligation;
- Document management and workflow. Easy to share and delegate documents and tasks with colleagues using the incorporated status & messaging system;
- Easy incorporation of your existing TP documentation;
- Transfer Pricing Risk Management and Control;
- Extensive help functionality, intuitive and easy to maintain, manage and update;
- Outstanding support from our experienced TP experts;
- TPGenie is a highly secured cloud hosted SaaS solution. Easy to incorporate in your IT architecture with options for using Single Sign ON (SSO) using SAML 2.0 or two factor authentication.
Intra Pricing Solutions
Your guide in the world of Transfer Pricing
1015 BL, Amsterdam