“Transfer Pricing: Will the OECD adjust to Reality?” an interesting article released ahead to the Transfer Pricing seminar on 13-15th June, 2012 in Helsinki from Senior Advisor to Tax Justice Network David Spencer. The article discusses how the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines are faulty in theory and in practice and that the OECD Guidelines are generally unworkable.
- Optimizing Your TP Documentation Process: Introducing TPGenie’s Time Comparison Graph!
- Download free Transfer pricing policy template
- The link between transfer pricing and carbon trading
- Transfer pricing and interest rate changes in real estate
- An effective way to deal with the changes in transfer pricing regulations in the UAE